To find and read your subject related journals, magazines, and eBooks in the library subscription databases, follow the directions below.
- Log into Virtual Library.
- Click "Publications" link.
- If you know the title of the electronic journal or magazine, type the title in the search box.
- Click "Full Text Access" below the journal or magazine title.
- You can find all issues of the journal or magazine.
If you have specific keywords, you can find the journal and magazine titles related to your career field through the Publication Finder's search box. You can also browse Subjects to find the E-Journal subscriptions.