Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links to websites that do not include Bryantstratton.edu in the address are suggested as information helpful for students and faculty. The websites are not affiliated with Bryant & Stratton College.
- Noodle Tools offers a citation builder for APA formatted references.
- Noodle Tools offers integrated tools for note-taking, outlining, citation, document
archiving/annotation, and collaborative research and writing.
Go to http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin
- 1. Click “Register” on the left of the screen
(Register as a new user if you haven’t used Noodle Tools before)
2. Click on “An account linked to a school/library subscription or trial”.
3. School/Library Username: bryant
4. School/Library Password: stratton
4. Click "Continue"
5. Complete the requested information and create your Personal ID and Password
6. Click “Register”
Go to the A - Z Database List
Video Quick Tips for Working in APA Citation
Citing a Book or a Website
This video will help you learn how to create an end-of-text reference for a book and a website. You can also use a noodle tools account to do this or find an end of text reference using the "cite" button in Virtual Library.
Opposing Viewpoints in Context
Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context
Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center is a one-stop source for information on today's hottest social issues. It contains information from magazine, academic journal, newspaper articles, primary source documents, statistics, images podcasts, and links to Websites.
Video Quick Tips for Searching the Virtual Library