1. Click “Register” on the left of the screen
(Register as a new user if you haven’t used Noodle Tools before)
2. Click on “An account linked to a school/library subscription or trial”.
3. School/Library Username: bryant
4. School/Library Password: stratton
4. Click "Continue"
5. Complete the requested information and create your Personal ID and Password
6. Click “Register”
Smarthinking provides students with tutoring and assistance with writing. Access this service in Blackboard.
From any of your classes in the MyBSC Portal, select the ePortfolio & Tools tab, and then select Smarthinking from the list.
See the attached file for instructions and explanations of the various services.